Skip to content Skip to content
- To enable the right click function on your MAC mouse, start by clicking the Apple icon located in the upper left hand corner of your desktop.
- On the dropdown list, select the System Preferences section.
- The System Preferences window will pop open and you will select the Mouse icon.
- Next you will see this display. Proceed by selecting the right side option and change it to Secondary Button.
- At this point you can exit the window and your mouse will be set up to right click.